Gregg J. Simon
- (312) 629-0573
- (312) 629-0550
Gregg was admitted to the partnership in early 2006. A Chicago area native, Gregg has concentrated his practice in the areas of labor and employment law, commercial and business litigation, and supplementary collection proceedings in state and federal courts.
His experience before federal and state tribunals includes representing parties on both sides of:
- discrimination and retaliation claims
- employee contract, restrictive covenants, non-competition and wage claims
- supplementary proceedings, preference and fraudulent transfer actions
- fraud and contract cases
Gregg also counsels employers on day-to-day employee relations, disciplinary issues, employment policies and handbooks, and legal obligations under federal and state laws.
BAR MEMBERSHIPS AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 1993.
- Member of the Chicago and Illinois State Bar Associations.
- Juris Doctor, DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, June, 1993.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, 1987.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business & Commercial Law
- Collections & Repossessions
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation & Appeals